Whether your entire house - or perhaps just an area that has been added on - is lacking in ductwork, an excellent solution for air conditioning is the ductless mini-split system. This style of system incorporates an outside unit with an indoor unit placed in the wall. Both are attached directly in a more efficient fashion than a window air conditioning unit. Here's some of the benefits of installing a ductless mini-split system inside your Bay Area home.
- Ideal for zoning: Cooling down certain areas individually is achievable with zoning systems, contributing to energy savings and customised comfort. With as many as 4 indoor air controlling units for every outside unit, you could achieve as much as four zones in your house having a ductless mini-split system.
- Simple to install: The hook-up requires merely a three-inch hole inside the wall for connecting the inside and outside units. There's no ductwork necessary, and also the outdoor unit may be placed up to Fifty feet from your indoor evaporator, so that you can install the outdoor unit inside of a shady, very discreet spot.
- Efficient: Central air conditioning units have to overcome the inefficiencies of duc-twork, and window ac units are especially challenging to seal off. By using an intrinsically efficient ductless mini-split system and closing the space around the hook-up, you could get the very best cooling capacity for your buck.
- Silent operation: Because the blower is within your immediate area, the circulation of air is likely to be louder compared to a central A/C system, however ductless mini-splits are a lot quieter than window air conditioning units. The humming compressor is outdoors and the unit can be set up to function on low speed for the most quiet operation attainable.
- Flexible home decor choices: You could attach the indoor unit flush to a drop ceiling, hang it from your ceiling, or install it into the wall. Having a standard depth of just 7 inches, as well as a streamlined, modern-looking jacket, ductless mini-split systems don't take away from from the appearance of your house.
To learn more pertaining to ductless mini-split systems, please don't hesitate to get in touch with Sandim Heating & Air Conditioning in the South San Francisco Bay Area today